- Maybe you also know these people, working with administrative rights and still loading and opening everything? And you're the one to help them getting rid of these dozens of viruses and trojans on their machines once again?
- Well, if you are looking for an innocuous program to show, that they really should not open everything, here is what you need...
- Just download our little program "password.exe". Send or give it to the person you'd like to fool and wait for his/her emergency call...
- Maybe you additionally place a text like "finally I found something to get a password for ..." or "if you ever lost your password for [whatever], this will really help you" in your message to make sure it is really executed. But, hey, no more tips on fooling other people...
- Once again: This program does not contain any harmful procedures. Before sending it to a friend or college, make sure to get to know HOW to stop it! So, read the "Important" section!
- To see what the program exactly does, execute it yourself... ;-)
- To stop the program, press "CTRL + Shift + Enter". This will terminate the program at once.
- To uninstall the program run "password.exe -u" (the "u" stands for "uninstall"...) and delete it. You may also have to delete a file in the windows directory, but the program will tell you that.
- The software is provided "as is", what means without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from BDsoft or from the BDsoft web sites shall create any warranty for the software.
- The use of the software downloaded through this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
- BDsoft shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
- This software is protected by international copyright laws. You are not allowed to change the programs provided here in any kind. This includes, but is not limited to all kinds of reverse engineering and bit manipulation.
- Should any of these agreements be or become void, this does not affect any of the other agreements in this contract. The void agreement will be replaced by a new one with the most identical meaning with retrospective effect. If there should be any "loophole" in these regulations, the parties pledge their selves to find and agree on a regulation which meaning is closest to the regulation that should have been placed here.
- This software is free for personal use. Anyway, if you liked this program and found it useful, please consider a small donation. Thank you in advance! Personal use is defined as the use on a computer which is not used for commercial, institutional or administrative purposes.
- "Non-personal" users require to obtain a legal license. For conditions and pricing information please contact: Software@BDsoft.net.
- The software may be distributed freely for personal use. It must not be made available for download by any other source than this original site.
- Distribution of this software via any distribution medium not completely free of charge (e.g. a "shareware CD") requires the explicit written permission by BDsoft. Without this permission, no one except BDsoft is allowed to charge anyone for the use of the software itself or for providing it.
- You may rename the program file and distribute the renamed file.
- You will have to make sure that:
- The person you gave this program to is able to get notice of the uninstall procedure described above and is able to perform the described steps.
- The person you gave this program to will ask you for your help and you can do the uninstall procedure.
- You may be made responsible for the consequences arising from the use of this software on the other person's computer. Although the software itself has no harmful functions, some users might damage their systems when trying to get rid of it (e.g. by powering down their machines without an appropriate shutdown), without having the proper instruction...
- Microsoft Windows 95 or higher
- exe file, about 350 kB
- Microsoft Windows 95 or higher
- zip file, about 210 kB
This page requires a CSS 2 compliant browser for proper display. Older browsers may not work correctly...