- BDsoft programs, using our code library BDsNT, need some registry settings made by this Installer (included in Installer.zip) and some external data, provided in the files contained in BDsoft.zip.
- If you do not already have an appropriate version of the BDsoft Installer (newer than 2003-09-08), please download both files. Otherwise download only BDsoft.zip. Extract the included files to the directory of the BDsoft Installer!
Disclaimer & License agreement
- The software is provided "as is", what means without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from BDsoft or from the BDsoft web sites shall create any warranty for the software.
- The use of the software downloaded through this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
- BDsoft shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
- This software is protected by international copyright laws. You are not allowed to change the programs provided here in any kind. This includes, but is not limited to all kinds of reverse engineering and bit manipulation.
- Should any of these agreements be or become void, this does not affect any of the other agreements in this contract. The void agreement will be replaced by a new one with the most identical meaning with retrospective effect. If there should be any "loophole" in these regulations, the parties pledge their selves to find and agree on a regulation which meaning is closest to the regulation that should have been placed here.
- This software is free for personal use. Anyway, if you liked this program and found it useful, please consider a small donation. Thank you in advance! Personal use is defined as the use on a computer which is not used for commercial, institutional or administrative purposes.
- "Non-personal" users require to obtain a legal license. For conditions and pricing information please contact: Software@BDsoft.net.
- The software may be distributed freely for personal use. It must not be made available for download by any other source than this original site.
- Distribution of this software via any distribution medium not completely free of charge (e.g. a "shareware CD") requires the explicit written permission by BDsoft. Without this permission, no one except BDsoft is allowed to charge anyone for the use of the software itself or for providing it.
BDsoft Installer (Version 2008-04-08)
- Microsoft Windows 95 or higher
- zip file, about 250 kB
BDsoft.zip (Version 2008-04-08)
- This archive includes some common files of BDsoft's programs.
- Update this archive if you update a BDsoft program that requested to run the
BDsoft Installer for installation.
- Please keep a backup of your current ".BDsoft" files, as we do NOT guarantee for full backward compatibility!
- Extract the content of this archive to the folder that contains the BDsoft Installer!
- Microsoft Windows 95 or higher
- zip file, about 400 kB
This page requires a CSS 2 compliant browser for proper display. Older browsers may not work correctly...