- The BDsoft DeskMaster is our standard software. It includes so many functions right now, that it is really hard to say, what is its real purpose. You can use it to write texts, view and edit databases, display and manipulate images, send and receive your email, mirror data from your pc, shut down or wake other computers, organize your dates and contacts, store your passwords and much more.
- Please consider: The BDsoft DeskMaster is still a BETA version, so some functions might not work perfectly yet and others may be subject to change...
- A small program to limit and control the access of a program you can specify.
- See its page for more information...
- This software is the client part to the network shut down capabilities of the BDsoft DeskMaster.
- Both programs together allow shutting down computers via the network, where the BDsoft DeskMaster is the server sending shut down request and the BDsoft ShutDownClient is receiving and executing these commands on the client machine.
- A small program to solve SUDOKU puzzles.
- Small program for converting csv files (as you can obtain from many programs, e.g. Excel) into xml files as described by the SEPA specification for direct debit transactions.
- Several very special small converter tools. Most likely you won't need them. Anyway feel free to click on the following links to get more information:
- A BDsoft DeskMaster spin-off, created to test the CPU identification routines without installing the DeskMaster itself.
- Simple tool to split and combine files.
- The BDsoft Installer is an utility to set some basic preferences of the BDsNT, a unit most BDsoft programs are based on. BDsoft programs offering multi-language support or using some special components will ask you to run this utility first.
- An outdated BDsoft DeskMaster spin-off, used to test computer displays.
- It may help you finding a good display for your computer by providing some functions that help to identify pixel defects, bad synchronization, strange colors etc.
- See its page for more information...
- Simple tool to fix a problem with the combination Office 2003 / Windows 7.
- A very small tool for updating programs and/or other files easily. Uses special archives, called ".update" and should work quite easy - although I do not know how anymore...
- The following articles will be valid for all of our web sites as well as for all software and information on these web sites. There may be further restrictions or rights given in an additional disclaimer on the web site of the single program itself.
- The software is provided "as is", what means without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from BDsoft or from the BDsoft web sites shall create any warranty for the software.
- The use of the software downloaded through this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
- BDsoft shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
- This software is protected by international copyright laws. You are not allowed to change the programs provided here in any kind. This includes, but is not limited to all kinds of reverse engineering and bit manipulation.
- Should any of these agreements be or become void, this does not affect any of the other agreements in this contract. The void agreement will be replaced by a new one with the most identical meaning with retrospective effect. If there should be any "loophole" in these regulations, the parties pledge their selves to find and agree on a regulation which meaning is closest to the regulation that should have been placed here.
This page requires a CSS 2 compliant browser for proper display. Older browsers may not work correctly...