- BDsoft CSV2SEPA is a small file-converter to convert csv files (as you can obtain from many programs, e.g. Excel) into xml files as described by the SEPA specification for direct debit transactions. So you may call it a "CSV-SEPA-converter"...
- The required column order of the csv files is the same as can be seen in the program.
- The created xml files are utf-8 coded, thus they can contain also special chars like the German "ä, ö, ü". This seems to be conformal to version 2.7 of the file specifications...
- You may use the created xml files to upload them to your credit institute and thereby initiate a direct debit transaction.
- The software is provided "as is", what means without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from BDsoft or from the BDsoft web sites shall create any warranty for the software.
- The use of the software downloaded through this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
- BDsoft shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
- This software is protected by international copyright laws. You are not allowed to change the programs provided here in any kind. This includes, but is not limited to all kinds of reverse engineering and bit manipulation.
- Should any of these agreements be or become void, this does not affect any of the other agreements in this contract. The void agreement will be replaced by a new one with the most identical meaning with retrospective effect. If there should be any "loophole" in these regulations, the parties pledge their selves to find and agree on a regulation which meaning is closest to the regulation that should have been placed here.
- This software is free for personal use. Anyway, if you liked this program and found it useful, please consider a small donation. Thank you in advance! Personal use is defined as the use on a computer which is not used for commercial, institutional or administrative purposes.
- "Non-personal" users require to obtain a legal license. For conditions and pricing information please contact: Software@BDsoft.net.
- The software may be distributed freely for personal use. It must not be made available for download by any other source than this original site.
- Distribution of this software via any distribution medium not completely free of charge (e.g. a "shareware CD") requires the explicit written permission by BDsoft. Without this permission, no one except BDsoft is allowed to charge anyone for the use of the software itself or for providing it.
CSV2SEPA (Version 2017-07-16)
- Microsoft Windows 95 or higher
- zip file, about 540 kB
This page requires a CSS 2 compliant browser for proper display. Older browsers may not work correctly...